Tech Talk at Boston Golang Meetup, Boston MA, USA
- B.S. in Computer Science, University of Delaware, 2016
- Ph.D in Computer Science, Northeastern University, 2021 (expected)
- 2016 - present: Research Assistant
- Northeastern University
- PicoJump: A system for process migration and load balancing. Enabling single-machine applications to execute correctly in distributed environments. The system is transparent to the operating system and application.
- May 2015 - May 2016: Research Assistant
- University of Delaware
- HYPPO: Developed a HYbrid Piece-wise POlynomial approach for optimizing MapReduce framework hyper-parameters.
- September 2014 - May 2015: Software Engineer
- EM Photonics
- Software development: participated in the software development process. Fixed bugs and made enhancements to a video-processing application.
- Summer 2014: QA Software Engineer
- Nasdaq OMX
- Performance testing automation: Developed framework and tests for performance evaluation of a web application.
- Summer 2013: QA Software Engineer
- Lattice Engines
- Automated unit testing: Developed framework and tests for automated application testing.
- Distributed Systems
- Operating systems
- Programming languages
“PicoJump: A System for Transparently Migrating Processes to Resources” [Under Submission. 2018]
Tech Talk at Denver Mile High Gophers, Denver, CO, USA